Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (46 Viewers)

View attachment 1370169Very interesting pour. Very bright citrus on the nose…lemon and grapefruit along with some pear and pineapple. Very tropical vibe like their small batch that’s finished in Caribbean rum casks. Palate translates well into the nose and it’s nice and oily in texture. Very faint note of shortbread cookie but it’s covered up for the most part by the vibrance of the fruit notes. There’s a very nice heat from the pot still spice on the finish but it’s not quite as long as I’d like but overall it’s a pretty good sipper.
The app chose Irish for me too!

IMG_0617.jpeg

View attachment 1370169Very interesting pour. Very bright citrus on the nose…lemon and grapefruit along with some pear and pineapple. Very tropical vibe like their small batch that’s finished in Caribbean rum casks. Palate translates well into the nose and it’s nice and oily in texture. Very faint note of shortbread cookie but it’s covered up for the most part by the vibrance of the fruit notes. There’s a very nice heat from the pot still spice on the finish but it’s not quite as long as I’d like but overall it’s a pretty good sipper.
Lol dude you've fallen hard for the irish :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: We warned you lol.

It's light. I get some apple but a lot of just alcohol. Honestly not one I'd seek out again (completely unavailable here in Indiana). Good but nowhere near great.
Damn…Every Bowman single barrel I’ve ever had was outstanding. Only thing in common is just how damn hard they are to find. Buy them if/when you find them and I’ll gladly take them off your hands plus a little extra $$ for the effort :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom