Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (49 Viewers)

Left hand #1:
View attachment 1378827

Right hand #2:
View attachment 1378828

Oh Yeah Surprise GIF

Lol. RB12Cs is still king, but it's crazy close.....
Ben Stiller Dodgeball GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

This is one I’ve really been wanting to try. Most know I’m not much into scotch, but this hits me right in the crease! Apple pie, French vanilla ice cream, nice baking spice and more fruits than I could possibly name. Super oily and the finish doesn’t stop. Perfect summer evening pour to take out on the porch and relax with!
IMG_8197.jpeg
First Irish, now this…I’m doomed aren’t I? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My experience with Irish whiskey needs to be elevated. The only one that I have liked so far is whatever was brought to davids meet up last November. I think it was at 21-year-old bottle LOL
Gonna be hard to elevate over a 21yr offering :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Only 21yr bottle available here is Redbreast 21 and it’s $500

This is one I’ve really been wanting to try. Most know I’m not much into scotch, but this hits me right in the crease! Apple pie, French vanilla ice cream, nice baking spice and more fruits than I could possibly name. Super oily and the finish doesn’t stop. Perfect summer evening pour to take out on the porch and relax with!
View attachment 1378836First Irish, now this…I’m doomed aren’t I? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
This was my gateway to scotch. I asked for recommendations here about two years ago. This one sounded like the best one to start with, and it's still my fav. Only scotch that I have finished the bottle of and rebought. In fact, I just bought my 4th bottle of Orchard House. I have 3 or 4 other bottles of scotch that I take down once in a while, but this is my go to when I feel like a scotch. Just so drinkable, and I love the pear notes that I get from it.

I’ve been having a cigar every night and have found scotches pair better. I finished 3 scotch bottles past two weeks and only touched one bourbon bottle. I don’t think I’m into bourbon anymore.
What kind of cigars are you smoking? I'm curious about your thoughts on pairings. I often find lighter cigars like cubans & dominicans pair better with scotches, and darker nicaraguans and maduro wrapped sticks pair better with a good barrel strength bourbon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom