Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (63 Viewers)

I posted up above regarding some TW sales. I went by the store today to pick up a couple of them, and found a few more pretty awesome values. I purchased all four of these bottles for a total of just under $160 before tax! All of these are normally between low 50s to high 60s. All are bottles I've been wanting to try, especially the Still Austin and the Frey Ranch. Who knew there were whiskey sales!!!

View attachment 1387291
View attachment 1387292

I really like the still austin CS, not a fan or rebel or frey ranch and ezra brooks is just ok. I just generaly don't care for lux row.

I really like the still austin CS, not a fan or rebel or frey ranch and ezra brooks is just ok. I just generaly don't care for lux row.
I guess I will find out. Still, for the cost, it's hard to beat cask strength bourbons for under $40. Worst case, they will go into old fashioneds or get blended in my infinity bottles.

All good choices. If you're happy with those.... run. Run fast. And don't look back....
Unfortunately, it is too late for that. I am nearing the planning stages on a whiskey display to add to the game room, that should hold 30-50 bottles with a beautiful Infinity Bottle as the centerpiece. Thank you for the kind thoughts... hahahhaha!

Unfortunately, it is too late for that. I am nearing the planning stages on a whiskey display to add to the game room, that should hold 30-50 bottles with a beautiful Infinity Bottle as the centerpiece. Thank you for the kind thoughts... hahahhaha!
Post some photos of that display as it comes together!

That's about what I planned for when I built my display cabinet a number of years ago:

20190404_212435.jpg

20190407_223953.jpg

20211204_094103.jpg

Nowadays it only holds roughly a fifth of my inventory lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom