PCF Dark Theme Available (2 Viewers)

I tried it but switched back too. The color difference for new messages or new notifications was too subtle.

I never found the default mode too bright anyway.

But thanks for the options, @Tommy.

I tried it but switched back too. The color difference for new messages or new notifications was too subtle.

I never found the default mode too bright anyway.

But thanks for the options, @Tommy.
Can you screen shot these for me. I can make some tweaks. I did notice the New post indicator the other day and tweaked it.

2024-06-05_08-04-45.jpg

The drop down menu in dark mode blends too much with the background.

Looking at light mode, it is apparently also very close in color, but the darker outline in light mode makes it standout. In dark mode, the dark outline is just part of the blend... It's like 2d versus 3d.

I've enjoyed dark mode thus far, but also agree with other's comments about drop downs blending in and notifications being hard to see.

I will probably still stick with Dark mode, but if these could get slightly adjusted, even better!

EDIT: Thanks Tommy!

I also very much enjoy the dark mode, thank you!

One thing I’ve noticed though is that it’s very difficult to see the end date/time for auctions.

IMG_4454.jpeg

The dark theme was moved into its own Independant style. If you were using it before, you may have to re-select it using the style chooser at the bottom left of the page. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I learned this the hard way this morning... I guess I shouldn't be checking first thing after I wake up haha

FYI: Some mobile browsers will automatically apply a dark theme to websites that already have one, which can make icons and buttons difficult or impossible to see.

On the Edge browser, I had to turn this setting off to fix it.

Screenshot_20240813-091738.png

BEFORE

Screenshot_20240813-092437.png

AFTER

Screenshot_20240813-092409.png

4am here and can't sleep...PCF time. Just noticed the light bulb to the right of the search button. Booyah! Nice option.

so THAT'S why i suddenly keep finding myself in dark mode when i don't want it - i must be hitting the light bulb by mistake. so i think the placement is probably not ideal, but at least now i know it's way easier to change back than what i was doing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom