Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report - Anyone Else Interested? (5 Viewers)

• This guy hasn't actually seen anything himself, everything he knows is second-hand.
  • He has zero physical evidence to back up his claims that football-field-sized extraterrestrial craft exist and malevolent ETs are killing people.
  • The governments of the US, China, Russia, Italy, the Vatican, and perhaps others have somehow managed to keep a tight lid on this for ninety years with a "structured and organized disinformation campaign."
This doesn't pass the sniff test at all - especially that last bullet. It certainly doesn't meet the high standard of proof that would be required for such a remarkable claim. It's a new coat of paint on the same UFO conspiracy theories we've been hearing for decades.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." (Carl Sagan)
Don’t be lazy, he handed over plenty of evidence to members of the house and senate, he can’t give that to the public or ‘our adversaries’
There are other sources involved and I know that Grusch is actually one member of a team of people who are working to get this information out

Don’t be lazy, he handed over plenty of evidence to members of the house and senate, he can’t give that to the public or ‘our adversaries’
There are other sources involved and I know that Grusch is actually one member of a team of people who are working to get this information out
Members of the US Senate and US House of Representatives are some of the least respected, least private, least particular, least trustworthy people not currently incarcerated for repeated serious crimes.

If you average Congressional representative knew anything at all, it would be on Twitter in 12 minutes.

Lazy? I've already given this about ten minutes more of my time than it deserves.

If and when hard, convincing evidence comes to light, then I'll be first in line for a big plate of crow. Until then, I'll go back to more productive activities like using ChatGPT to generate erotic fiction starring @bergs and @upNdown.

Members of the US Senate and US House of Representatives are some of the least respected, least private, least particular, least trustworthy people not currently incarcerated for repeated serious crimes.

If you average Congressional representative knew anything at all, it would be on Twitter in 12 minutes.
preach christina aguilera GIF

This is how the federal government is structured.
Like it or not, whistleblowers don't channel their compartmentalized SAP-classified evidence directly to private citizens without being wrestled into handcuffs.
If you're saying that the DoD, the Air Force, the House, the Senate, are illegitimate then we can't have a conversation.

This is how the federal government is structured.
Like it or not, whistleblowers don't channel their compartmentalized SAP-classified evidence directly to private citizens without being wrestled into handcuffs.
If you're saying that the DoD, the Air Force, the House, the Senate, are illegitimate then we can't have a conversation.

I’m saying that your average House representative would post the presence of aliens on Twitter 5 minutes after finding out, and would blame the opposing political party for not better guarding our atmosphere.

Well, I watched the 1hr edited interview. It was interesting but as expected, it's just a lot of "I have a lot of information that I can't get into details or the specifics about". The guy sounds believable but that doesn't really mean anything. As is always the case with this subject, it's a wait and see game, which usually ends up in disappointment. So, that's all I can do, is wait and see. The fact he hasn't actually seen physical evidence with his own eyes is definitely troubling and a bit of a hurdle to reconcile if you want to believe what he is saying. I look forward to seeing how the rest of this unfolds.

Anyone ever hear of Ben Rich? Director of Lockheed's "skunkworks" top secret aeronautic and aerospace programs.
Before he died early in 1995 he said that they possessed technology that is 1000 years advanced from what we "are known" to have now, but it will never be admitted to or released to the public. I take it that means the energy source to power such craft. If this ever comes to light, then I can imagine the outrage for denying the world free energy sources. I also take it to mean that many of the craft that are sighted are man-made by humans, not aliens. I assume they will use such vehicles to stage the "hostile alien attack" scenario for some sort of future lockdown or other ruse upon humanity. Yes, I have followed this for a long, long time. I do believe alien or trans-dimensional beings exist and use craft to get here. Their technology was used by these human evildoers to build man made craft.
I won't continue on, but this subject is extensive, and goes far deeper than many know or would even like to know of.
If anyone wants to know more watch Dr. Steven Greer. There will be some upcoming news from him in the near future.

Last edited:
I don’t honestly remember this many crackpot conspiracy theorists on Chiptalk. I miss the old days sometimes but this is fucking hilarious.

I'd be interested in what gematria says about all this, but apparently somebody killed it. :(

I don’t honestly remember this many crackpot conspiracy theorists on Chiptalk. I miss the old days sometimes but this is fucking hilarious.

Says the guy answering an orange juice telephone in a Boba Fett mask, riiiight.

I really don't think it's fair to dismiss all of us who might be intrigued by the topic to call us crackpot conspiracy theorists. I don't blindly just believe everything. I don't necessarily believe this whistleblower, but I'd like to know more.

Says the guy answering an orange juice telephone in a Boba Fett mask, riiiight.

I really don't think it's fair to dismiss all of us who might be intrigued by the topic to call us crackpot conspiracy theorists. I don't blindly just believe everything. I don't necessarily believe this whistleblower, but I'd like to know more.

#1 - that’s a photoshop job
#2 - I was drunk enough that I might have actually thought the tequila in that bottle would hear me and heed my commands
#3 - interesting that your mind jumped to I was trying to talk on a margaritaphone

Also, I love margaritaphone. This is the best thing to come out of this disaster thread.

Haters gonna hate. You can be open-minded or you could put aside a fear you don't want to deal with by labeling such things "conspiracy theory" (a term by the way which was coined by the CIA to deal with those questioning the assassination of JFK). Still, would you rather be considered as one with his "head in the clouds" or his "head in the sand"? And before someone adds "head up their ass".... I didn't go there. There are many people with personal experiences of interaction with something. Psychologists, even from Harvard, don't deny that it did and does happen. Maybe the entities were demons and aliens do not exist? Gee, which do I believe? There are billions of planets in this galaxy, there are billions of galaxies. No advanced life could exist? I remember some of these guys from ChipTalk as well. Some of them are very brainy, maybe even as smart as Robert Lazar. Some are just smart asses.
The previously mentioned news from Dr. Steven Greer with whistle blowers and others is now here.

Last edited:
Hey you guys might want to talk to @BigSlick4523 about how threads like these turn out. It’s inevitable each side will think the other is ignorant for believing/not believing.
That’s ok, it really is.
Doesn’t change whether it is or isn’t true or real, and even if you manage to convert one person either way it really doesn’t matter to the aliens if they do exist.

I have to say that it doesnt seem like our world leaders -any of them- are trying to impress a higher intelligence. Nor do they seem in any shape or form united against a common enemy of mankind. Maybe it’s so we won’t panic and do stupid shit, recent years are just one example of how bizarre we can act.

Maybe they pay earth governments to fight proxy wars for them so they don’t have to get violent and that’s what the Russia/Ukraine deal is.

Nobody seems afraid of them and nibidies giving them tax breaks to build bases. So maybe we are just good trading partners?

Hey you guys might want to talk to @BigSlick4523 about how threads like these turn out. It’s inevitable each side will think the other is ignorant for believing/not believing.
That’s ok, it really is.
Doesn’t change whether it is or isn’t true or real, and even if you manage to convert one person either way it really doesn’t matter to the aliens if they do exist.

I have to say that it doesnt seem like our world leaders -any of them- are trying to impress a higher intelligence. Nor do they seem in any shape or form united against a common enemy of mankind. Maybe it’s so we won’t panic and do stupid shit, recent years are just one example of how bizarre we can act.

Maybe they pay earth governments to fight proxy wars for them so they don’t have to get violent and that’s what the Russia/Ukraine deal is.

Nobody seems afraid of them and nibidies giving them tax breaks to build bases. So maybe we are just good trading partners?
Not a bad response. It goes MUCH farther than this. If you watch the above video, you can be brought up to speed. WARNING: 3 HOURS LONG! As far as how threads like these turn out? It doesn't matter, SSDD. All I care about is the TRUTH.

I think the thread has been going fine, it hasn't really become toxic, thankfully. People have some viewpoints, some agree, some don't, some like to ridicule. I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, I don't care if people believe it or not, I don't even really know what I believe. I just know there's some weird stuff going on and I'd like to know more. The thought there could be anomalous vehicles roaming our skies and have been for decades and possibly centuries is interesting. Some like the topic of UFOs, some playing with dolls, to each their own.
spaceballs.gif

Haters gonna hate. You can be open-minded or you could put aside a fear you don't want to deal with by labeling such things "conspiracy theory" (a term by the way which was coined by the CIA to deal with those questioning the assassination of JFK). Still, would you rather be considered as one with his "head in the clouds" or his "head in the sand"? And before someone adds "head up their ass".... I didn't go there. There are many people with personal experiences of interaction with something. Psychologists, even from Harvard, don't deny that it did and does happen. Maybe the entities were demons and aliens do not exist? Gee, which do I believe? There are billions of planets in this galaxy, there are billions of galaxies. No advanced life could exist? I remember some of these guys from ChipTalk as well. Some of them are very brainy, maybe even as smart as Robert Lazar. Some are just smart asses.
The previously mentioned news from Dr. Steven Greer with whistle blowers and others is now here:
Thanks for posting this video by the way, I didn't notice it when you first posted :)

All I care about is the TRUTH.

And then what? I mean you can’t even go making deals to sell grain to foreign nationals, I’ll bet you won’t be able to interact with them anymore than you do now.
Like if the multinational conspiracy to cover this up is exposed can the resources that were used for the cover up be redirected now that they have nothing to do? Like maybe they can tackle world hunger or something if they can network and maneuver through dozens of foreign governments thinking all the good they can do now that they don’t have to hide this stuff!

I just think about the dog chasing the car, he doesn’t know what to do with if he catches it

Thanks for posting this video by the way, I didn't notice it when you first posted :)
If you are interested in this, I recommend you invest the 3+ hours to watch.
Edit: They cleaned up the video, it starts immediately now, not at the 49 minute mark.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom