Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report - Anyone Else Interested? (6 Viewers)

Don’t go flame me though, I’ve been reading von Däniken and related authors since the late 70’s. I don’t watch tv much, but the only series I record and watch is Ancient Aliens. I’m just being real.
No flame. I've been fascinated with this topic since I was literally a child. One of the first books I ever read cover to cover was this one that my uncle had. Yeah, there's some wacky stuff in there, but it was amazing as a kid.

847372532.0.x.jpg

No flame. I've been fascinated with this topic since I was literally a child. One of the first books I ever read cover to cover was this one that my uncle had. Yeah, there's some wacky stuff in there, but it was amazing as a kid.View attachment 1150144

Lol I ordered a Crystal Skull book from the flyer at school in 6th grade. Still have it.

Other kids were ordering Flicka and shit I was ordering von Däniken and Frank Edwards

Lol I ordered a Crystal Skull book from the flyer at school in 6th grade. Still have it.
Haha, that's awesome. One tale I always loved was the Lochness Monster. The stories were so convincing as a child, and the pictures were super interesting. I always thought it was highly improbable such a creature could exist but we discover new things all the time. I also remember being really disappointed when I found out this picture was a fake.
fake-655435.jpg

The Bluff Creek bigfoot footage is still one of those intriguing pieces of evidence that hasn't been totally debunked.

Only a conspiracy theorist wouldn’t see these fit conspiracy theories.

Are we at the chemtrail discussion time or is that beyond the pale?

So, I watched all of this last night. Man, a lot to unpack and a lot of strong accusations. The stories from the military personnel were particularly intriguing, never heard any of those before. Out of the whole press conference what really struck me was their stories, you could tell that some of them were extremely troubled by their experiences still to this day. Lt. Col. Donald Heckert's recounting was particularly good.

The new documentary by Dr. Steven Greer has been released. "The Lost Century and How to Reclaim It". It's a really good expansion of the disclosure 2.0 event. I'm old enough to remember some of the original news stories of inventors who developed energy devices which subsequently just disappeared. I only hope he is correct in that within a year they will be forced to reveal the truth about all of this. If they don't want to cooperate then I'd expect them to make a serious play against humanity to keep it all to themselves: false flag "alien attack" scenario, nuclear attack, EMP. Who knows what these evildoers are capable of?

Decades and decades people have had to rely on campfire stories when it came to this subject. This might be boring and by the book, but I can’t really ask for much more than this level of official exposure:
https://apnews.com/article/ufos-uap...r-spy-aliens-ba8a8cfba353d7b9de29c3d906a69ba7

_
Word is, Gilibrand’s bill passed and these “career executives” have 6 months to turn over the tech… So, if it’s hot headlines you’re after - stay tuned

Decades and decades people have had to rely on campfire stories when it came to this subject. This might be boring and by the book, but I can’t really ask for much more than this level of official exposure:
https://apnews.com/article/ufos-uap...r-spy-aliens-ba8a8cfba353d7b9de29c3d906a69ba7

_
Word is, Gilibrand’s bill passed and these “career executives” have 6 months to turn over the tech… So, if it’s hot headlines you’re after - stay tuned
I want to believe. Let me rephrase; I believe there’s life out there, and I want to believe these stories and disclosures means we are close to knowing for a fact. But something about it doesn’t pass the sniff test.

I want to believe. Let me rephrase; I believe there’s life out there, and I want to believe these stories and disclosures means we are close to knowing for a fact. But something about it doesn’t pass the sniff test.
Yeah I watched a lot of the hearing today. I kinda side with the skeptical congressman who said something like I believe there’s other life out there, but I don’t believe creatures so technologically advanced to travel all this way would be crashing here.

It really doesn’t add up. If there are all these credible reports, and if the guy’s estimate that only 5% of sightings actually get reported, then what the hell, are they everywhere? And if so, why? Doing what? No, for me it just doesn’t add up.

"You'll be dealing with terrorists, you'll be dealing with hybrid armies, you'll be dealing with little green men, you'll be dealing with tribes, you're going to be dealing with it all, and you're going to be dealing with it simultaneously.”

Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley (2016)
Source

- -

Adam Schiff, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee (2021)
Source

IMG_3963.jpeg

IMG_3962.jpeg

Conspiracy People: “9/11 was a plot to divert our attention elsewhere. The government doesn’t care about the truth they’re lying to you.”

Also conspiracy people: “yay! Congressional hearings on actual fucking outer space aliens, FINALLY”

Before the hearing: "This is the evidence we've been waiting for!"

After the hearing: "You hear that? They're going to be releasing the evidence soon!"

I'm not terribly impressed with the hearing but I think it a mistake to deduce that these things are fantasy. I only saw 3 people there to answer questions. Dr. Steven Greer says there are over 700 "whistle blowers". I call BS on some of the "that's classified and can't be discussed in public" responses. If some of these operations are being conducted without the approval of Congress (or any other branch) then they should not be entitled to ANY secrecy protections. Essentially unconstitutional "organizations" must not be entitled to such but it is known they use threats and outright murder to keep their doings secret. It is far past time the lid be blown off this crime against humanity.

I see we’re past aliens and into extraconstutionally mandated murder now.
They did cover that in the hearing yesterday - they actually asked the witnesses if they knew of anybody being murdered over this stuff.

I'm not terribly impressed with the hearing but I think it a mistake to deduce that these things are fantasy. I only saw 3 people there to answer questions. Dr. Steven Greer says there are over 700 "whistle blowers". I call BS on some of the "that's classified and can't be discussed in public" responses. If some of these operations are being conducted without the approval of Congress (or any other branch) then they should not be entitled to ANY secrecy protections. Essentially unconstitutional "organizations" must not be entitled to such but it is known they use threats and outright murder to keep their doings secret. It is far past time the lid be blown off this crime against humanity.
So, this is actually an issue that fractures the subject. Yes, Greer has his own fraternity, Elizondo has his own fraternity, Dolan has his own fraternity, the list goes on. The folks do not like to share because they want to make their own rules. If Greer joined Elizondo’s team, he’d have to play by Elizondo’s rules; he doesn’t want to do that. That’s the same reason why Elizondo left ToTheStars, because he didn’t want to play by DeLonge’s rules. As a consequence, they typically build a list of credible whistleblowers who are loyal to them and don’t change teams. It’s a shame but it isn’t a deal breaker. Elizondo and friends, being tied to DoD more closely than the others, are able to get Grusch into the Congressional record for example. Greer does not get that luxury. So Elizondo will write to history book in the end. But some of these Greer whistleblowers are solid too. It’s human in the end to have teams, but it does slow the progress.

So, this is actually an issue that fractures the subject. Yes, Greer has his own fraternity, Elizondo has his own fraternity, Dolan has his own fraternity, the list goes on. The folks do not like to share because they want to make their own rules. If Greer joined Elizondo’s team, he’d have to play by Elizondo’s rules; he doesn’t want to do that. That’s the same reason why Elizondo left ToTheStars, because he didn’t want to play by DeLonge’s rules. As a consequence, they typically build a list of credible whistleblowers who are loyal to them and don’t change teams. It’s a shame but it isn’t a deal breaker. Elizondo and friends, being tied to DoD more closely than the others, are able to get Grusch into the Congressional record for example. Greer does not get that luxury. So Elizondo will write to history book in the end. But some of these Greer whistleblowers are solid too. It’s human in the end to have teams, but it does slow the progress.
Ever think maybe you should take a break from the alien conspiracy stuff?

I read this and was like.....wut? Lol this must be how a non sports ball fan feels when there's someone discussing the local team drafting so and so in the 4th round because so and so is entering a contract year and with the rising cap the local team doesn't want to deal with having to pay him out, plus they're using their franchise tag elsewhere trying to create the perfect storm for a win now 2 year window.
Ever think maybe you should take a break from the alien conspiracy stuff?
Then I read this and was like....ever think maybe you should take a break from being a dick? (said with love, but jesus let the people have hobbies and go back to making every post about you and gemetria - it's repetitive, annoying, and no value add but at least it's not going after folks)

I read this and was like.....wut? Lol this must be how a non sports ball fan feels when there's someone discussing the local team drafting so and so in the 4th round because so and so is entering a contract year and with the rising cap the local team doesn't want to deal with having to pay him out, plus they're using their franchise tag elsewhere trying to create the perfect storm for a win now 2 year window.

Then I read this and was like....ever think maybe you should take a break from being a dick? (said with love, but jesus let the people have hobbies and go back to making every post about you and gemetria - it's repetitive, annoying, and no value add but at least it's not going after folks)
What if my hobby is being a dick, though? Tied you into a knot with that one.

and go back to making every post about you and gemetria -
I did slay gemetria stone fucking dead, didn’t I?
it's repetitive,
Winning is like that when you do it constantly.
annoying,
I don’t see this as a detracting negative…
and no value add
Whoa hey ho, did you see the part where I singlehandedly stopped the onslaught of gemetria posts on this site? The only value you add is to enable the admins to practice their banning process documentation.
but at least it's not going after folks)
Bergs 1 Gemetria 0

Bergs 0 Aliens 0 (but I’m crossing the blue line with the puck and it’s just me and the goalie)

I laugh when people tell me my posts are annoying and useless.

It’s like they haven’t looked back on the last 8 years here and 10 or so at Chiptalk.

If you’re looking for enlightenment, you might want to read Dr. Strange. If you want vegetable farming banter, Kosh Jifer is your guy. If you’re old and not happy about it, see UpNDown. If you’re just old and not happy about anything, OldState is your guy. If you meant to go to TikTok and accidentally ended up here, MikeMac will set you straight.

If you want useless random observations of the absurdity of the human condition and the people here in particular, well, hello.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom