Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report - Anyone Else Interested? (4 Viewers)

IMG_7501.gif

What if my hobby is being a dick, though? Tied you into a knot with that one.
Funny, witty. Love it.
I did slay gemetria stone fucking dead, didn’t I?

Winning is like that when you do it constantly.

I don’t see this as a detracting negative…

Whoa hey ho, did you see the part where I singlehandedly stopped the onslaught of gemetria posts on this site? The only value you add is to enable the admins to practice their banning process documentation.

Bergs 1 Gemetria 0

Bergs 0 Aliens 0 (but I’m crossing the blue line with the puck and it’s just me and the goalie)
Get a better fucking hobby, people only lol emoji these piece by piece posts at this point because they feel bad for you and your free time.
If you want useless random observations of the absurdity of the human condition and the people here in particular, well, hello.
You give yourself way too much credit. After they neutered you, you returned a shell of your quick-witted self. Hilarious in the fish pond and I can only imagine just as hilarious and fun loving in real life. PCF Bergs? Meh.

Speaking of which, I still want to attend in AZ. Seems like a hell of a time and not too far.

Funny, witty. Love it.

Get a better fucking hobby, people only lol emoji these piece by piece posts at this point because they feel bad for you and your free time.

You give yourself way too much credit. After they neutered you, you returned a shell of your quick-witted self. Hilarious in the fish pond and I can only imagine just as hilarious and fun loving in real life. PCF Bergs? Meh.

Speaking of which, I still want to attend in AZ. Seems like a hell of a time and not too far.
I was hilarious in the fish pond because I was shooting off my bankroll like V2 buzz bombs (and everybody was London).

I think you dramatically overestimate the time I spend putting together my witty ripostes. Or, maybe you don’t.

IMG_2920.jpeg
IMG_2824.jpeg

-
Mentions recovered pilots, descriptions of their brains, liver, heart…
Claims of Roswell being a true alien crash incident…
Claims of aliens appearing to be human in appearance..
“Buckle up. There is a lot more” to come..

View attachment 1361937View attachment 1361938

-
Mentions recovered pilots, descriptions of their brains, liver, heart…
Claims of Roswell being a true alien crash incident…
Claims of aliens appearing to be human in appearance..
“Buckle up. There is a lot more” to come..

There could be lasers used (by?) rom space like in Hawaii very recently. A war with a "hidden" enemy is perfect for authoritarian state controllers who want to exploit a nieve population.

I don’t have knowledge about the Hawaii fires.
But there is an entire chapter of this book dedicated to Colares Brazil, where lasers are described as weapons against civilians.
It’s an intense story and it does involve ‘non-human intelligence.’
This is a serious subject and it’s clear in this book that some of these ‘aliens’ are willing to hurt and at least inadvertently kill humans.

I don’t have knowledge about the Hawaii fires.
But there is an entire chapter of this book dedicated to Colares Brazil, where lasers are described as weapons against civilians.
It’s an intense story and it does involve ‘non-human intelligence.’
This is a serious subject and it’s clear in this book that some of these ‘aliens’ are willing to hurt and at least inadvertently kill humans.
I’ve seen some things around this too, surprisingly.

I thought Nick Fury and Steve Rogers already dealt with this but maybe I’m wrong.

Heil Hydra?

Anyone want to get educated on the Lahaina, Maui fire, ask me about it. I live here. Anyone claiming a laser beam caused it are out of their F'n minds, ok!
These lame AF conspiracy theories about this is messing with the minds of those already suffering enough that lost everything, including loved ones and these bs theories help exactly nobody HERE, except those lookin to cash in on clicks or views. Sorry, but this is a VERY touchy subject to those that live here.

So yeah, not cool at all.
Aloha.

Bombshell Memoir From Jay Stratton, Former Director Of U.S Govt.’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force​

IMG_4425.jpeg

While much of his work is classified, the memoir promises to reveal all that can be lawfully disclosed, providing a first-hand account of the shocking discoveries, challenges, and breakthroughs that have marked the U.S Government’s investigation and understanding of UAP and non-human intelligence, as well as the profound effects on Stratton and his family.

Said Stratton, “We are at the beginning of a new chapter for humanity. The process of disclosure is complex but it has begun.”

Stratton is the most senior former U.S Government official to go public about their direct involvement in the investigation of UAP and non-human intelligence. He’s dedicated more time to UAP-related issues than any other government official, actively shaping and directing U.S. policy and investigation in this complex field. At the time of his retirement, he was the civilian equivalent rank of a 2 star General or Admiral, a level reached by less than 1% of all federal employees. He served the U.S. for over 32 years, both on the battlefield and as a senior member of the National Intelligence Community, actively contributing to the U.S President’s Daily Briefing on national security.

Source: Link

Finally got around to watching The Phenomenon. Damn that is a crazy documentary. I definitely recommend it if you haven't seen it yet. Not sure how to watch this and still be skeptical.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_phenomenon
Until they show the occupants’ bodies, alive or dead, it’s presumed to be AI.

The whistleblowers are still trying to get permission to take the who/what/why public, but until then we are forced to accept it’s AI made by someone somewhere. There are rumors that something manufactures them on earth, twisting the ‘not of this earth’ argument. But even if that’s the case, that ‘something’ was built by someone somewhere. Nazca mummies are somehow getting scientific testing, we’ll see. James Fox has another important film coming: The Program. So much more to come…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom