Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (13 Viewers)

There’s various settings I’ve previously misunderstood, and not sure what’s on paid. Quick question.

95E54AD9-F8D8-4984-B48C-6607582D16E4.jpeg

Is there a setting where you can just fully block people from view?

Blocked/ignored/etc., you still get notes in threads at both the bottom as well as in thread if someone quotes/replies to it/them.

Curious if there’s just a full ignore and not see any reference of them?

There’s various settings I’ve previously misunderstood, and not sure what’s on paid. Quick question.

View attachment 1377279

Blocked/ignored/etc., you still get notes in threads at both the bottom as well as in thread if someone quotes/replies to it/them.

IMG_1210.gif

Hot take: I fucking love cash bundles on the table and used to love when hundo bills played at Mohegan Sun’s 2/5 years ago. Something about flipping in cash into a pot just feels primal.

Cash bundles have been a dud everytime I’ve tried them with the northeast folks, sadly.

View attachment 1377279

Hey! I’m right here for crying out loud!

Hot take: I fucking love cash bundles on the table and used to love when hundo bills played at Mohegan Sun’s 2/5 years ago. Something about flipping in cash into a pot just feels primal.

Cash bundles have been a dud everytime I’ve tried them with the northeast folks, sadly.
I stopped enjoying playing with cash on the table when someone tried to pass a counterfeit $100 at a table in Mississippi.

We got a dope posse,
You got a bunch of dudes,
Weird you eat potatoes,
Vegetables that are tubes.

- Sir Mix A Lot, “Potato on Broadway”
@bergs , these "Meat AND potato" gentlemen wanna start shit with us.

With my weak back and your incredibly high blood pressure, they don't stand a chance......

With my weak back and your incredibly high blood pressure, they don't stand a chance......

You don’t want nunna this smoke, Mr. Stampy-Milly. If I get my CPAP mask off and get my foot stretched out so I can walk, and if my back doesn’t seize up, and if I don’t have bad reflux that day, and some other stuff, well then you’ve had it. I’ll eat all the damn taters, and then what’ll you do? I mean, other than probably drive me to the hospital. I’m not really supposed to have that many carbs all at the same time.

That’s my super power. I open up a vein and I can shoot them halfway across the country.

Of course, I’ll bleed to death, so my superhero’s comic book never got past issue #1, page 5, and even that was because of 4 rich pages of my backstory where I ate lard chips every day for 40 years in training.

Yes, it's called "Log Off"

Assuming you can read this.....

You don’t want nunna this smoke, Mr. Stampy-Milly. If I get my CPAP mask off and get my foot stretched out so I can walk, and if my back doesn’t seize up, and if I don’t have bad reflux that day, and some other stuff, well then you’ve had it. I’ll eat all the damn taters, and then what’ll you do? I mean, other than probably drive me to the hospital. I’m not really supposed to have that many carbs all at the same time.
Okay. So if I do a GoFundMe to collect money for @Tommy to change my name to Mr Stampy-Milly, will everyone fuckin flip out or actually see the benefit of the change?

Because I SEE THE BENEFIT.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom