F'N off in my own subforum (4 Viewers)

But you have an art degree!
...... Oil painting....

Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

Fuck the jar. Get the (small) can.
I almost pulled the trigger a couple times on the 6lb can, thinking I could batch it out, but it would take forever for me to go through it.

I didn't even realize there was a 2lb can. Ordered, will be here tomorrow.

I may have to be the Luxardo sponsor for DiD. I've never had another cocktail cherry that comes even close.

I almost pulled the trigger a couple times on the 6lb can, thinking I could batch it out, but it would take forever for me to go through it.

I didn't even realize there was a 2lb can. Ordered, will be here tomorrow.
These fuckers are expensive but worth it. My wife was putting them on my kid’s ice cream sundaes until I told her the price. Also, when I was gone at COTS once, she made Kentucky Mules all weekend with a $100 bottle of 4R. When I laughed and told her what it costs, she cried. When I laughed and said, “No big deal. I have 4 more,” she cried more.

These fuckers are expensive but worth it. My wife was putting them on my kid’s ice cream sundaes until I told her the price. Also, when I was gone at COTS once, she made Kentucky Mules all weekend with a $100 bottle of 4R. When I laughed and told her what it costs, she cried. When I laughed and said, “No big deal. I have 4 more,” she cried more.
I've tried the Amarena cherries and a couple others, but nothing holds a candle to Luxardo.

I'm pretty open with Mrs S about what I spend on whiskey (and cherries), but I also show her my PBT results pretty regularly. She's good. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I've tried the Amarena cherries and a couple others, but nothing holds a candle to Luxardo.

I'm pretty open with Mrs S about what I spend on whiskey (and cherries), but I also show her my PBT results pretty regularly. She's good. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I like bourbon cherries too. But why keep 2 cherries. That would be nuts!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom