F'N off in my own subforum (3 Viewers)

The Salisbury steak is ok but the peach cobbler hurts my teeth.

Meaghan Rath Comedy GIF by Children Ruin Everything

You were 9…

By no means a 4 but top 10

And that’s why you’re over here in your own thread. Well done!
.... I only made it to 9. HOW DID I MISS THIS AND WHY AM I NOT IN THE TOP 3!!?

Idaho is the weirdest looking state in the Union. It’s like someone started drawing a line on the left hand side, dozed off halfway thru but recovered nicely, took a left turn, was feeling good, took another left turn, and then did 4 bags of coke and lost their goddamn mind.

Idaho is the weirdest looking state in the Union. It’s like someone started drawing a line on the left hand side, dozed off halfway thru but recovered nicely, took a left turn, was feeling good, took another left turn, and then did 4 bags of coke and lost their goddamn mind.
let's make a state that looks like Florida, acts like Florida, but is 1/2 Australian outback and 1/2 Forest.

I got chu.

What’s drinking tonight, boys? Let’s get this shenanigans going again. Lol

I just made an old fashioned with OGD114. But I cheated and used the Barsmith old fashioned mix. It says 2:1 ratio but I think it’s too much. I do 4:1.

Old Fashioned Cocktail GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

That’s like a big leaguer riding a hitless streak.

If you don’t train, you might as give up your heavy glass cocktail glass to a kid that will use it.
God... Just hearing you talk is like being in a chuck e cheese on acid. Just constant flapping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom