F'N off in my own subforum (6 Viewers)

IMG_2151.jpeg

What’s drinking tonight, boys? Let’s get this shenanigans going again. Lol

I just made an old fashioned with OGD114. But I cheated and used the Barsmith old fashioned mix. It says 2:1 ratio but I think it’s too much. I do 4:1.

Old Fashioned Cocktail GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards
I had to go easy at poker last night. I drank three double Manhattans the night before and woke up with a nice headache.

So one 1792 FP, one Fireball shot (mandatory when I walked in after everybody had been drinking for 4 hours), and tasted a pre-mix OF at the host's request. It was awful.

New COTS dinner idea .....
At least the alcohol in my stomach will kill most of the botulism bacteria from the egg salad machine, and the remaining toxin will help mask my tells since I won't be able to move any of the muscles in my face.

Old man at the grocery store has a sweet Mustang. He’s also scooping potato salad into a big Tupperware, probably to fool people into thinking it’s homemade. He could really use a potato salad machine.

View attachment 1378604
Look, dude's got priorities and I can't say they're wrong in this case

Old man at the grocery store has a sweet Mustang. He’s also scooping potato salad into a big Tupperware, probably to fool people into thinking it’s homemade. He could really use a potato salad machine.

View attachment 1378604
Walmart has this really fresh salsa that nobody has ever challenged me that I didn't make it myself ;)

Screenshot_20240825_154918_Walmart.jpg

"Old Man" is probably gonna get his d*&# sucked by his girl who thinks he loves her enough to make her potato salad and here you are in the bushes sneaking pics of him :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom