History of Big Top Poker Chips (2 Viewers)

There are consequences for bragging about it online.
1710304479999.gif

I hear HUR is looking for work... I have a GPI shipping crate in my basement as we speak... but can't remember how it got there... Lmao
14448ebc-1b3e-4f3c-8098-64d8f60b9e99_text.gif

I’m also looking forward to it. I’m going to refer to myself exclusively in the 3rd person and somehow find a way to touch on:

- getting banned 292 times
- leading a northeastern cabal of mean girls
- defeating Gematria in heroic fashion
- Josh is an animatronic potato
- my position that chip flippers should be cast into a bottomless vat of undiluted hydrochloric acid with nothing but a pair of flippers and a cinder block (the flippers is just for misplaced hope)
- Paulsons with shitting bird inlays
- Allegations that my dog is just a head, no body (who puts that on a chip?!?)
- New form of poker called .25/.50/1/2/4/8/16/32/64/128/256 jamcallcallcallcall

I’m also looking forward to it. I’m going to refer to myself exclusively in the 3rd person and somehow find a way to touch on:

- getting banned 292 times
- leading a northeastern cabal of mean girls
- defeating Gematria in heroic fashion
- Josh is an animatronic potato
- my position that chip flippers should be cast into a bottomless vat of undiluted hydrochloric acid with nothing but a pair of flippers and a cinder block (the flippers is just for misplaced hope)
- Paulsons with shitting bird inlays
- Allegations that my dog is just a head, no body (who puts that on a chip?!?)
- New form of poker called .25/.50/1/2/4/8/16/32/64/128/256 jamcallcallcallcall
You are a giant autistic baby.

Autistic, artistic, honestly they're pretty interchangeable on most days. I still want deeper details about how the impossible was done twice so I can do it my self

Bless your heart, Babs, if you think for even a hot minute that any US Attorney would even remotely entertain pursuing a mail fraud or wire fraud (or, phranquely, any) criminal case like this just for the heck of it. And no FBI agent will do anything without a US Attorney wanting to prosecute. It would be an utter waste of time and law enforcement resources, and a federal judge would likely laugh them out of court. Your armchair legal analysis is, at best, a gross misunderstanding about how these criminal laws are applied.

But thanks for the laughs.

IMG_4500.jpeg

Allegedly.

Bless your heart, Babs, if you think for even a hot minute that any US Attorney would even remotely entertain pursuing a mail fraud or wire fraud (or, phranquely, any) criminal case like this just for the heck of it. And no FBI agent will do anything without a US Attorney wanting to prosecute. It would be an utter waste of time and law enforcement resources, and a federal judge would likely laugh them out of court. Your armchair legal analysis is, at best, a gross misunderstanding about how these criminal laws are applied.

View attachment 1292179
Allegedly.
Pssh. What are you, a lawyer or something??! Psssshhhhhhh

View attachment 1292179
Allegedly.
Although I completely agree with you in your thoughts on this, have you been willfully blind in case selection? If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say, “there’s absolutely no way this/that case will get filed,” and then it did, I would have a lot more money to buy overpriced chips in the classifieds. Still thinking of those professionally relabeled Paulson molds at the ultra low price of $12.95…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom