Host can't pay out everyone, what to do? (30 Viewers)

I said misaligned etiquette because although I haven’t played at his game I know Goldy likes a very casual loose splashy game.

this is not a defense of anything but I can see he might feel like
‘Oh. This loser player isn’t paying ‘us’ ‘ As a collective

Rather than seeing it like most here do, and that the loser player isn't paying ‘him’ and only him

We’re not talking massive amounts here. I think he lost more in bangers 2 years ago. But the principal matters
Should the amount that is short then be shared among the collective? Maybe an equal share take from each game and given to the player that is short.

The collective can then be paid back from the short player. It may also put more pressure on the short player to pay back faster if a bunch of people are hounding them for their money.

Guys, we don’t need solutions or opinions. We have 15 pages of that - it’s all been said.

We need memes, we need gifs, we need links, we need more cowbell.
1727278025969.gif

At The Godfather Club, dedicated deal by the games owner, banked by the owners son in law) the house absorbs the difference. Son in law and father in law sort it out as an accounting error. If neither one of us is stuck we laugh about it. If one of us isn’t stuck we figure it out.

I feel like I need to point out that for the 10 or 12 of us who received our own mystery boxes worth like $200 from @TheJestyr , there was no letdown.
View attachment 1393169
Eh, sure?

My comment wasn't a shot at him, it was specific to the contents of an unopened box from WW after years. Tbf, almost nothing in the box could have lived up to hype anyways.

Rob Lowe Order GIF by BuzzFeed

Please rise - the Court of the First PCF Judicial Circuit, Hosting Edition, is now in session, the Questionably Sane Bergs presiding.

Everyone but the jury may be seated.

Our jury today consists of @MatB, @Chippy McChiperson, @krafticus, @CraigT78, @MrCatPants, and @BarrieJ3. Thank you for your service in this matter, please be seated.

Who is representing the plaintiff and the defendant in this matter?

Please rise - the Court of the First PCF Judicial Circuit, Hosting Edition, is now in session, the Questionably Sane Bergs presiding.

Our jury today consists of @MatB, @Chippy McChiperson, @krafticus, @CraigT78, @MrCatPants, and @BarrieJ3. Thank you for your service in this matter, please be seated.

Objection! I declare MrCatPants should be referred to only as MrCarParts moving forward.

I emailed Mr Car Parts looking for a quote on 2020 sprinter van axle and some fuels lines.
I haven’t heard back in a week

Can we try this case at the same time ?

I’m about to leave some serious Yelpage

Please let it be stated that this jury only recognizes representation that is fluent in Bird Law. The last go round was a shit show when people showed with their "accredited lawyers".

It would please the jury if plaintiff and defendant could be prepared this time.

If all accounts are true, the problem (sadly) is that @Goldfish trusted his players enough to extend credit, and didn't take a rake to cover it.

Unfortunately, extending credit pretty much means that you have to take a rake. Otherwise we get nasty situations like these :confused
I learned that from watching Molly’s Game!

We already have the plaintiff opening statement, now need the defendant.

Last edited:
If all accounts are true, the problem (sadly) is that @Goldfish trusted his players enough to extend credit, and didn't take a rake to cover it.

Unfortunately, extending credit pretty much means that you have to take a rake. Otherwise we get nasty situations like these :confused
Or just take donations after each pot to keep things on the up and up lol ;-)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom