How many years did you wait before investing in a high quality chip set? (1 Viewer)

Honestly I have a small hankering for better chips, specifically Paulsons, but I am really enjoying my cards mold customs so far. The people I play with aren’t chippers and think the current set is already grail level

I believe those THC $1s were 59 cents?
This is true. Also at the end of the sale he had the brand new secondary $25s somewhere around that price just to get rid of them he had so many. I am always in awe seeing those sell for 2-3 hundred a rack when TCR price was like 50 cents apiece.

This is true. Also at the end of the sale he had the brand new secondary $25s somewhere around that price just to get rid of them he had so many. I am always in awe seeing those sell for 2-3 hundred a rack when TCR price was like 50 cents apiece.
Yeah I don’t remember their final chiproom price but I know it was a buck apiece or cheaper. It was the cheapest I’ve ever seen mint Paulsons. Though he had to do the same thing recently with diamond jacks. And those were $5 chips - PCF’s favorite!

Wonder what they will go for in another 10 years :)

Joined the forum Apr '22, had a THC chip set by June '23 and a CPC set by Apr '24

Last edited:
Hey! LOL

touché
I meant to say "[Your Name]'s Card Club"

3a-asm_horseheads.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom