SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, a 2400 sf house is “not” small, especially for just 2 people. 6.5 acres is a really nice piece of land that provides a limitless amount of options. A beautiful wooded view with a running river near by. Damn! Very nice….
2400 SF House LOL that is double my house I would love to have a 2,400 SF House but hey as long as a Roof is over my head I am ok

I’m getting a permit for the next sale.

9CA9486E-2B16-47D3-BF0A-E8762CBBDD10.gif

Damn :wow: that is a nice piece of Land/House. Here in Germany/Munich you would get about 500 square feet 2 room apartment. ( if you're lucky )
not as bad as Zurich though:eek:

So I was all on board with it because it looks great, but then I saw that it was on Mosquito Lake and decided I’d never move there.
It’s near Mosquito Park, which is just a small lookout spot on the bluff overlooking the Mississippi River.

Mosquitoes are definitely one downside of living in Iowa, but I doubt it’s as bad as Florida. :)

Honestly, I’ve seen trap houses bigger than that down here. That’s not even a house it looks more like a shed lol
Joke is, it’s actually from Toronto, you see this stuff a lot, you can rent a subsidized garbage can for $1000 a month though and pop your head out once in a while like Oscar the grouch to collect your government cheese cheque, but just make sure you’re near a McDonald’s, free left over food when the lid pops open.

It’s near Mosquito Park, which is just a small lookout spot on the bluff overlooking the Mississippi River.

Mosquitoes are definitely one downside of living in Iowa, but I doubt it’s as bad as Florida. :)
Mosquitos in the summer down here are INSANE. Ive been spraying an industrial/professional grade chemical called Bifenthrin (prolly spelled that wrong) everyday for 3 days straight and while there are less of them I still get swarmed at night by 10+. I know o can get rid of them because Disney has, but dear god I’m actually thinking about making 55 gallons of the stuff and spraying it through the entire yard. So yeah Florida is hell if you hate mosquitos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom