Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (22 Viewers)

PXL_20221013_232219983.jpg

So, I am about 1/2 way through my first BBNAGB New Riff bottle. It tastes like a completely different bottle now. MUCH better than the first half. I think the strategy is to pop it and forget about it for a month perhaps?? ....damn it is good!
that's what I was saying.

I had a pour every saturday and it just got better and better. on about week 3 it was amazing

that's what I was saying.

I had a pour every saturday and it just got better and better. on about week 3 it was amazing
Completely agree. Had a sample of my 1st bottle about a month after opening, and it was fantastic. Definitely one to let age for 4-6 weeks once you break it open.

Guys I’m trying to be more civilized am I doing it right?
Not if you want that glass's shape to contribute anything to the experience. You probably already know that you should have about half that amount in it...

You can always pour more later, you know... :cool

Not if you want that glass's shape to contribute anything to the experience. You probably already know that you should have about half that amount in it...

You can always pour more later, you know... :cool
Yes, I was curious where my normal pour in my other glass translated to this one. For my second drink I will try to do it right!

Reviews and ratings on that are excellent. I don't spend $175+ on whiskey, but if I did, I'd be seeking one out.
Had a pour last weekend. Good but I actually prefer the Single Barrel Select. The 18 was oaky but not an oak bomb, balanced in spite of the oak forward flavor. But there wasn't much more complexity that I could pick out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom