Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (27 Viewers)

One spoken for by @toothpic. Other spoken for by me. Happy Fryeday!

3FC8C78A-3BFC-4049-92CF-5AA01B11B64F.jpeg

Still as smooth and not-hot as I remember. This is too easy to drink.

Last edited:
Looks like I have the answer to my own question! Thanks @gopherblue Gonna check these guys out.

View attachment 1033430
Well, unfortunately they FAILED to add the fine print to this page. So I signed up for an account and email notifications, First email lists all the states they WILL NOT SHIP TO. Including Texas... GRRRRRRRRRRR...

I went out to my favorite NH coast mexican bar this evening and had one of thebest bourbons I've ever tasted, strangely enough the bottle said it was tequila, did not taste like tequila? My god, so strange this tastes like one of my favorite bourbons... holy shit. $400+bottle so strange what oak barrels do to tequila.

tequiila.jpeg

One of the criticisms from tequila connoisseurs of aged tequilas is that if you overdo it, they lose most of the tequila characteristics and may as well be bottles of whiskey/bourbon.

One of the criticisms from tequila connoisseurs of aged tequilas is that if you overdo it, they lose most of the tequila characteristics and may as well be bottles of whiskey/bourbon.
I love my bourbon, but what does that say of bourbon? I find myself at a crossroad where I love both, but I can't afford to enjoy the best of both as often as I'd wish..

How is that Emerald Giant CS? I got that and the Pipe Dream CS and I’m debating on which one to open first.
Emerald Giant is pretty good. It will be great once it opens up. If you liked the regular or the BiB, then you will love it.

Pipe Dream is much better than I remember the regular and BiB. But I should revisit them.

The real star is Lost Monarch. It’s dark and weird and lovely. The regular Lost Monarch is my favorite of the bunch. This one is just that one amped up. Once it opens up, I think it will be fantastic.

Last edited:
Happy Fryeday my friends on the left coast…View attachment 10335392022 Ryefinity…the rest will disappear over the holidays and we’ll start all over again!
Was your RyeFinity bottle well planned out, or did you just add some of everything you liked / had? I want to do infinity bottles for both Rye and Bourbon, but I don't really know where to start... I have 4 bottles of Rye right now and I'm planning to buy a bottle of Alberta Premium tomorrow. And I'll be buying more in the near future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom