Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (70 Viewers)

30DAE9BF-7AAC-4F37-8091-F75BBD608D19.jpeg

$139? Is that a rarer Blanton ? It’s at half that price here. Just curious
So you're saying you have somewhere near you where you can walk in the door and buy it off the shelf at retail? Lucky you. Most places it is hard to find and almost always well above retail unless you have a relationship with the seller. Maybe not $139, but almost always over $100.

So you're saying you have somewhere near you where you can walk in the door and buy it off the shelf at retail? Lucky you. Most places it is hard to find and almost always well above retail unless you have a relationship with the seller. Maybe not $139, but almost always over $100.
Full secondary on Blantons is $100 right? I’ve never seen it in store or bourbon groups for over $100

Full secondary on Blantons is $100 right? I’ve never seen it in store or bourbon groups for over $100
I saw it for $250 at a store the other day. So dumb.

But yeah, mostly it’s $100 for store picks or under for regular

No idea what full secondary is. Is there an "official" price list published somewhere? I've never bought it and I have literally seen it on a shelf for sale once. I think it was $109. I see it advertised all over the internet at well above $100 so just assumed those were secondary prices.

Yes, I have a good relationship with the local state liquor store manager, when Blantons comes in they hold it out back for the regular customers. When it comes in I grab what I want and walk out the door $65ish. To be honest, I don't think Blantons is any beter than Angles Envy, which is curently $43 so I don't see the need to pay more for Blantons. I haven't purchsed a bottle of Blantons in over a year, It's just not my taste

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom