Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (63 Viewers)

Next up

View attachment 1047171

Crazy sweet. Tons of vanilla and cherry on the nose. Cherry, oak, leather & vanilla on the palate, sweet up front but continually dries as it finishes.

Wow, this pairs increbly well with apple pie.....

20221225_144456.jpg

Beverage, and future Beef Wellington (in about an hour).

View attachment 1047222

View attachment 1047238
Beginning the beef Wellington. This is unique with the Sherry finish.
View attachment 1047239

Beef tenderloin seems to pair well with whiskey ‘round here! Getting ready to start cooking now!View attachment 1047248
Damn, I guess I missed the PCF "steak on Christmas" memo. We're ordering Chinese food lol.

Here’s the thing: unless you would rather save $20 bucks and plan to use the whole bottle, why not get something that you’d also like to drink on its own, since I’m guessing you’re not putting the whole bottle in the eggnog.
If what you are saying is a $60 bottle of OF 1920 is the cheapest bourbon you'll drink, then I rest my case. Not giving you a hard time. Just saying there are plenty of drinkable bourbons at half that price. No shame in being a snob. Just own it!

If what you are saying is a $60 bottle of OF 1920 is the cheapest bourbon you'll drink, then I rest my case. Not giving you a hard time. Just saying there are plenty of drinkable bourbons at half that price. No shame in being a snob. Just own it!
All due respect, I said nothing of the sort. I answered the question asked. If you have a problem with that, I wonder who the snob actually is. :rolleyes:

All due respect, I said nothing of the sort. I answered the question asked. If you have a problem with that, I wonder who the snob actually is. :rolleyes:
All due respect, that's exactly what you said. It's all right here in the thread. Kinda silly to deny it.

I was just messing around, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Happy to agree to drop it and move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom