Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (57 Viewers)

58894B1E-9D91-4500-9A39-313BA4FD9007.jpeg

There are some bottles that you save for special occasions. Literally unicorns that you can't find anymore that should be reserved for when kids get into college or you get a promotion...

... But then there are the times that you crack one of them open just because you're with two great friends that you haven't seen in a couple of months.

This bottle was absolutely stellar!

16721172762548481499333675266890.jpg

It's interesting how most Barrell products have some sort of barrel number on them, but they stopped putting them on the Seagrass bottles a long time ago.

That might be single barrels vs batch.
Could be. I think my guess would be one-off products versus regularly released products.

Which reminds me I have more than my share of numbered Seagrass bottles to drink, and I should probably get started on that as a New Year resolution.

Almost all bottles I’ve tried get significantly better after the half way point. So I tried a little test. I finished a bottle and cracked the exact same bottle and poured half into the empty. I was hoping if I let it sit for a bit both bottles would be magical! Unfortunately it didn’t seem to work and I just drank them both down without any magic… hmmmm maybe there’s not a way to hack the whole bottle into tasting it’s best

We used to have Stagg (Jr) all over around here, if one put in the time to look. I haven’t seen a single bottle in 1.5 years or so. :(

Would love to find some.

For that matter, most BT premium labels have disappeared around here.
Never will either. That’s not a Stagg Jr it’s Stagg which is why you will never see the Jr ever again. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom