Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (72 Viewers)

I’m also feeling extremely lucky this evening!

Today at 7:20 AM I collapsed in the shared parking deck at work from a stroke. The community college I work for shares this deck with the adjacent hospital across from my office. Luckily for me, we have a fully accredited nursing and EMS program here as I was seen collapsing by two nursing and EMS students that knew how to quickly respond to what they saw and recognized my symptoms and were able to get an ambulance on site very fast. Their quick actions possibly saved my life and helped prevent this from being a major stroke as the neurosurgeon that operated on me seems to think I’m gonna make a full recovery. God is great!!!

Here’s my miserable self as my nice neurological nurse has to come in every 45 minutes and wake me up to do her checks on me.View attachment 1408981i got my rotating loop of Dark Side and Wish You Were Here playing on my phone in hopes I can relax and get some sleep! Feeling very blessed all things considered!
Damn man, and I hope you recover quickly.

Today at 7:20 AM I collapsed in the shared parking deck at work from a stroke. The community college I work for shares this deck with the adjacent hospital across from my office. Luckily for me, we have a fully accredited nursing and EMS program here as I was seen collapsing by two nursing and EMS students that knew how to quickly respond to what they saw and recognized my symptoms and were able to get an ambulance on site very fast. Their quick actions possibly saved my life and helped prevent this from being a major stroke as the neurosurgeon that operated on me seems to think I’m gonna make a full recovery. God is great!!!

Here’s my miserable self as my nice neurological nurse has to come in every 45 minutes and wake me up to do her checks on me.View attachment 1408981i got my rotating loop of Dark Side and Wish You Were Here playing on my phone in hopes I can relax and get some sleep! Feeling very blessed all things considered!
Glad to hear folks nearby were able to act quickly and get you help! Rest up and listen to the docs dude, I'll be praying for a swift recovery for you my friend, take care.

Very sorry this happened. Get well soon.

C924 yay or nay?
IMG_4734.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom