Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (16 Viewers)

Forgive me if it’s been asked previously, but how are the 40mm racks for CPC chips?
Here we have Aurora Club on CPC A mold and the "Justin" chip rack.

20230906_102614.jpg

Let's pop them in!

20230906_102735.jpg

The outer barrels do not fit at all. The rack is too narrow for the chips. Not even applying pressure helps, and applying pressure feels like it will damage the chips (I didn't actually try though).
The very center barrel fits all the way, but they gently rub against the sides of the rack enough that I don't want to try to put them in more than once.

So, my overall opinion is that the Justin racks are not for CPC chips.

However, they are awesome for Paulson chips.

View attachment 1191420

Let's pop them in!

View attachment 1191421

The outer barrels do not fit at all. The rack is too narrow for the chips. Not even applying pressure helps, and applying pressure feels like it will damage the chips (I didn't actually try though).
The very center barrel fits all the way, but they gently rub against the sides of the rack enough that I don't want to try to put them in more than once.

Thanks. That’s a shame. I was considering swapping the racks for all my Paulson and CPC chips out for these. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

View attachment 1191420

Let's pop them in!

View attachment 1191421

Oh crap.

Thanks. That’s a shame. I was considering swapping the racks for all my Paulson and CPC chips out for these. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
These work great for Paulson chips. So, if you don't mind having different style racks for your. Paulsons, I highly recommend.

For anyone with a birdcage: They also easily fit into standard birdcages, which is nice.

These work great for Paulson chips. So, if you don't mind having different style racks for your. Paulsons, I highly recommend.

For anyone with a birdcage: They also easily fit into standard birdcages, which is nice.
Yeah, I’d prefer to have all chips in the same/similar racks.

@justincarothers What would the setup cost and min order req from Tina look like on a new rack design with dimensions to fit CPC chips?

Yeah, I’d prefer to have all chips in the same/similar racks.

@justincarothers What would the setup cost and min order req from Tina look like on a new rack design with dimensions to fit CPC chips?
Not sure but I can ask. Would need someone to let me know what the dimensions need to be. Also CPC chips are not consistent so they would have to be made larger than the average to make sure all barrels would fit. Might not make them very popular since the chips would not all fit snug

Not sure but I can ask. Would need someone to let me know what the dimensions need to be. Also CPC chips are not consistent so they would have to be made larger than the average to make sure all barrels would fit. Might not make them very popular since the chips would not all fit snug
My DIASQR (MD-50) chips only fit about 19.6 chips per barrel. I haven't checked the diameter yet.

How do these work for the BR Poker ceramic 39mm chips?

Some CPC chips fit, others do not, even among the same set. As Justin mentioned, CPCs tend to be a bit inconsistent with their barrel sizes.
I did some measurements with a caliper on my CSQ Rounders set and posted the results earlier in this thread, so if you happen to have CPCs on the thinner side of the scale, they might fit.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/justin-chip-racks-3-sizes-in-stock.105247/page-2#post-2176193

Note that @BearMetal mentioned below that post that all his scrowns fit regardless of color.

Last edited:
Some CPC chips fit, others do not, even among the same set. As Justin mentioned, CPCs tend to be a bit inconsistent with their barrel sizes.
I did some measurements with a caliper on my CSQ Rounders set and posted the results earlier in this thread, so if you happen to have CPCs on the thinner side of the scale, they might fit.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/justin-chip-racks-3-sizes-in-stock.105247/page-2#post-2176193

Note that @BearMetal mentioned below that post that all his scrowns fit regardless of color.
Thanks. I have a pretty large CSQ set, so judging by your results, a bit hit or miss. My other set is DIASQ - no clue how those are. I'll have to test a few barrels with my calipers once I'm home again.

Change…based on CPC fit test

14x40mm
11x43mm
Be careful — if 40mm racks don’t work the 43mm racks won’t work either (43mm’s have larger diameter than the 40s but same stack height as the 40s)— I will attempt to illustrate with the following pics (43mm rack on left 40 mm on right)
IMG_0709.jpeg
IMG_0710.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome idea. Please update us if this gets any traction with Tina. I would think a 68mm width should work for most CPC and older ASM/Burt chips. I have a few old LGK chips that come in at 68.5mm, but those are probably outliers.
Yes. I expect more inventory any day now. Will send you an invoice when they arrive
Did this shipment arrive, or is it already sold out?

Awesome idea. Please update us if this gets any traction with Tina. I would think a 68mm width should work for most CPC and older ASM/Burt chips. I have a few old LGK chips that come in at 68.5mm, but those are probably outliers.

Did this shipment arrive, or is it already sold out?
Still waiting. US Customs is holding up a lot of containers for some reason. It has cleared customs. Just waiting on UPS to pick up

I think pretty much all CPC chips fit excellent in Key West racks right? Those are 67.7 I believe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom