Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (13 Viewers)

Then you are effectively playing $1/2. So again I ask, why do you need 50c chips??? :unsure:

Because I like chips. And wanted a frac. So frac off :wtf:

IMG_0846.jpegIMG_5195.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve only seen one example IRL but restamped chips are not a great thing to me.

They look so messy when all our alternative methods for recycling chips have such a professional end result.

Curious how controversial this is because I think there may actually only be a minority who support/appreciate them but I’m just not sold that it should become a common option

They look so messy when all our alternative methods for recycling chips have such a professional end result.

Curious how controversial this is because I think there may actually only be a minority who support/appreciate them but I’m just not sold that it should become a common option
Agree to disagree

img_20231222_172145231-jpg.1249116

Yup; pretty sure that day comes when I finish the higher ed lol. Then we're dealing with salaries not stipends, it makes it easier to run a game without nickels.
I'm just waiting for the day I can play limit and make the chips worth more than 10¢ :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: What do you mean you don't love some riveting 40¢/80¢ action?

At least I can get lots of chips on the table even if the buy-ins are miniscule

I’ll go for a double - I like non denominated chips and four color decks. There I said it. My first two custom sets are both non denominated and I’ve never had a problem with people knowing what values they represent.

image000000.jpeg

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

I must be a poker chip nit. I don’t think I’ve ever owned a set with 1,000 chips.
If you don't play limit, and don't insist on 4 barrels of $5s per player this seems reasonable to me. Although I'm not sure if only needing 1~2 barrels of $5s is 'reasonable' according to this forum...

Folding poker tables and using dice chips should go hand in hand. Expensive poker chips should never be allowed to be used on a folding table. Add that only paper playing cards should be used on a folding table.

Folding poker tables and using dice chips should go hand in hand. Expensive poker chips should never be allowed to be used on a folding table. Add that only paper playing cards should be used on a folding table.
Heyyyyy go easy on my paper playing cards.

Unmatched security!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom