CPC General discussion thread (6 Viewers)

Well, you’re favorite color is brown so…
Zach Woods Bros GIF by Silicon Valley

Certainly!

I'd like to see an unweighted canary. The brass flakes of the existing canary make the rolling edge sort of dingy compared to the face.
Oh shut up about CPC yellow! It's fine!

(I had to return to my standard answers on yellow. Time is a flat circle....)

WTELF people. I can't believe no one here has tried to cook up the TRK recipe. Y'all got a line on cotton and lead silicate and what not surely.

If I'm not reading about somebody's visit to the ER after putting all this junk in a Kitchen Aid mixer then pounding it flat with some Lodge Frying pans, I am going to be seriously disappointed.

WTELF people. I can't believe no one here has tried to cook up the TRK recipe. Y'all got a line on cotton and lead silicate and what not surely.

If I'm not reading about somebody's visit to the ER after putting all this junk in a Kitchen Aid mixer then pounding it flat with some Lodge Frying pans, I am going to be seriously disappointed.
Anyone have some crystal stemware?…grind it up. I’ll get the cotton…

To me this:
1706895345646.png

reads as:
10 oz cotton - 3lbs
barytes - 7lbs 8oz
lead silicate - 3oz
titanium - 2lbs 8oz
dry vinyl - 3oz
lavender color - 0.5oz of purple

Answer this...if the amount was after the ingredient, how much purple is to be used with this recipe?
I think some folks are getting stuck on the 0.5 oz coming in between "Lav Color" and "Purple."

I think "Lav Color" is the business/marketing name for a color they achieve by using only a bit of purple and no other dye. For example (speculatively but to illustrate) Dark purple might have been made with 1oz of purple and 0.25oz of blue or Green might have been made with 0.5oz of blue and 0.5 oz yellow or some such dye combinations. It'd be like a designer telling a customer the color is "Banana Yellow" but they record down the hexadecimal or CMYK code so they can duplicate it consistently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom