PCF Cigars (4 Viewers)

I also despise when I need to knife through stickers to open a box. No reason that I see to do this. Just let me slide and smile.

Well that can be achieved with one label or cellophane. It doesn't require more than that.

IMG_0795.jpeg

Cigar boxes are often beautiful and I hate to just throw them away. I'm not interested in trying to get a few dollars selling them. Does everyone here throw out their empty cigar boxes or have you found a better solution?

Cigar boxes are often beautiful and I hate to just throw them away. I'm not interested in trying to get a few dollars selling them. Does everyone here throw out their empty cigar boxes or have you found a better solution?
I have a full shelf and two jumbo boxes full of them. Hate throwing them away. Don't want to sell. No idea what to do with em

Cigar boxes can make good fancy travel boxes. Throw a few in there for a weekend trip or to the neighborhood bbq. Won't need humidity packs for a short trip.

I store poker related items like buttons, seating chips, cut cards, etc. also use them to store cigar paraphernalia like lighters, cutters, etc. but yeah they can pile up

IMG_20240608_142350.jpg

This is my first order of low price cigars to get into this. They arrived in saturday.
I smoked two of them and i liked it. Still five to test left, but i am already looking for some higher price cigars online :LOL: :laugh:

But i got to say, for just €5 i liked the San Pedro (second last one the picture) veeery much.

Got inspired by this so went to Aliexpress and picked this up for a total of $33 with shipping and 25% tax (Oliva for scale):
View attachment 1342622

Bonus: a year's worth of bubble wrap
View attachment 1342623

I suspect the paint won't last many rounds in the dishwasher as it's chinese knock-off but I'll survive.

Yes it's fake. Wrong amount of dots on the band. No dishwasher. Just drop it in the ultrasonic for 50 seconds with dawn. Then hit it with the magic eraser. Set aside on a towel to dry for 45 minutes.

Got a brass adapter for using a normal butane canister with St DuPont Ligne 2 and similar lighters to replace the shoddy plastic ones I had been using but the Chinese eBay listing came with 8 adapters lol.

Gonna keep a few but if anyone wants to pay the $4 of shipping I’m happy to send one along…

IMG_5491.jpeg

So I tried two LCA cigars this week just released on June 7th. Liked them both, but Year of Puff was outstanding. Taking 1 home to let sit and picked up their last 2 for a buddy.

I agree with this review. The wabbit lawsuit he mentions is some funny shit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom