PCF = Potato Chip Feud (2 Viewers)

Help to build a bridge across the Atlantic. What are they called?

• Chips

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Yes they’re chips

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Everyone knows they’re chips

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Fries (i.e. the wrong answer)

Votes: 71 78.9%

• Total voters
What is in this?
You make a Yorkshire pudding batter using egg, milk and flour.

Partially cook some pork sausages in the oven (never use beef like they do in Australia).

Take the sausages out and put them in a cooking tray of some sort, nicely chopped up. Grease the bottom and pour the Yorkshire pudding batter all over it.

Chuck it in the oven and let it cook and rise. Job done. Best thing ever.

You make a Yorkshire pudding batter using egg, milk and flour.

Partially cook some pork sausages in the oven (never use beef like they do in Australia).

Take the sausages out and put them in a cooking tray of some sort, nicely chopped up. Grease the bottom and pour the Yorkshire pudding batter all over it.

Chuck it in the oven and let it cook and rise. Job done. Best thing ever.
tell me there's gravy involved... i do like a giant Yorkie with mashed potatoes, Cumberland sausage and tons of gravy.

tell me there's gravy involved... i do like a giant Yorkie with mashed potatoes, Cumberland sausage and tons of gravy.
I usually make mash potato to go with it, along with a shit ton of gravy.

You can’t have it without the gravy. And yes, Cumberland all the way.

Toad in the hole. The UK is not known for its cuisine. Let me amend that. The UK is not known for it's good cuisine.

Slathered an everything bagel in butter and marmite last night... salivating now just thinking about it.

Brought prawn cocktail crisps to poker game last Friday. Big hit i think. :)

Toad in the hole. The UK is not known for its cuisine. Let me amend that. The UK is not known for it's good cuisine.
As Jim Gaffigan stated, “salsa is the Mexican ketchup, marinara is the Italian ketchup, and British food is terrible.”

Tried bringing some culture and sophistication to the group by opening a big bag of Twiglets

Not appreciated at all. Savages

Slathered an everything bagel in butter and marmite last night... salivating now just thinking about it.

Brought prawn cocktail crisps to poker game last Friday. Big hit i think. :)
You can't go wrong with prawn cocktail flavour. Marmite and twiglets on the other hand... :vomit:

And you're spoiling your guests if you're giving them monster munch!! Those are legendary.

Reactions: hod
I didn’t share monster munch. Pickled onion flavor.
They’re not ready for that level of palette sophistication :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It’s really a dietary regimen for @MatB: start your day off right with a nutritious pot roast brekkie, followed by pints of NE IPA and hotdogs. Rinse and repeat.

Some people try to sit to the left of certain players at the poker table. Me? I try to sit upwind of @MatB.

It’s really a dietary regimen for @MatB: start your day off right with a nutritious pot roast brekkie, followed by pints of NE IPA and hotdogs. Rinse and repeat.

Some people try to sit to the left of certain players at the poker table. Me? I try to sit upwind of @MatB.
I'm glad I'm on a different continent :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My body has an involuntary defense mechanism when it senses a threat.
I concider raising my big blind a threat. :sneaky:

The results are in and it’s pretty comprehensive. Thanks everyone for taking part.

View attachment 275920

Remember if the results appear differently on your screen it’s fake news!!
Just saw the “who’s online” page that says there’s 4,500 members. Was maybe a tad overzealous with my 30,012 participants... :D

My contribution
True provençale French fries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom