Have we finally reached market saturation?? (6 Viewers)

Well. This is fun.
Happy Cracking Up GIF by The Bachelor

This came up recently on facebook. Probably the biggest gay ally I know, who also happens to be a crass, obnoxious new yorker, got called out for using cocksucker as an insult. This might be one of those "i'm not gay, so my opinion doesn't matter" things, but I'm inclined to agree that by today's standards, using that word as an insult probably is homphobic. I try not to use it for that reason.
We've had this conversation with my friend group. We've decided 'cocksucker' is homophobic, yes, you're saying performing a wonderful act is in itself degrading.

BUT we also established that "you do it for the taste" is fair game, because thats a really weird thing to do regardless of your gender or orientation.

We've had this conversation with my friend group. We've decided 'cocksucker' is homophobic, yes, you're saying performing a wonderful act is in itself degrading.

BUT we also established that "you do it for the taste" is fair game, because thats a really weird thing to do regardless of your gender or orientation.
My favorite version was spoken in the HBO series Deadwood - “Those who doubt be suck cock by choice.”

It’s probably worse honestly, but life isn’t perfect.

Let us all keep the spouses, husbands and wives, of NotRealNameNoSir and his players in our prayers.

Let us remember, for those that don’t receive here on earth, they will receive many times more in heaven.

Let us all keep the spouses, husbands and wives, of NotRealNameNoSir and his players in our prayers.

Let us remember, for those that don’t receive here on earth, they will receive many times more in heaven.
Ayo, if yours is doing it solely for the taste you've got more to work out than we do, good luck, hopefully they start coming out with poptarts in that flavor!

Maybe we should have separate classifieds sections for cards molds/customs/tributes, Paulsons RHC/THC, and TRKs.
This idea actually has a lot of merit. It allows certain classifieds forums of interest to appear for the user, while easily allowing the user to essentially opt-out of seeing classifieds posts in forums where they have no interest. More stuff of interest displayed with less 'clutter'.

Possible options for Classifieds Sales forums would include:

-- Plastic chips
-- Ceramic chips
-- Clay chips - Paulson
-- Clay chips - TRK/BCC/other
-- Clay chips - Customs
-- Plaques
-- Equipment

Equipment would cover tables, cards, trays, felts, buttons, etc. -- all non-chip/plaque items.

Trade, WTB, and Auction forums to remain as-is.

@Tommy

This idea actually has a lot of merit. It allows certain classifieds forums of interest to appear for the user, while easily allowing the user to essentially opt-out of seeing classifieds posts in forums where they have no interest. More stuff of interest displayed with less 'clutter'.

-- Plastic chips
-- Ceramic chips
-- Clay chips - Paulson
-- Clay chips - Customs
-- Plaques
-- Equipment

Equipment would cover tables, cards, trays, felts, buttons, etc. -- all non-chip/plaque items.

@Tommy
My god. I can’t even imagine how productive my days would become if I could permanently filter plastics and ceramics out of the classifieds.

He’s the first to walk around with a two inch ruler telling everyone he blocked a member because they said something he deemed “intolerant,” but then he parades around with with his own intolerance he deems okay. Oh, and in case you didn’t know, he’s a doctoral student. I absolutely can’t believe he hasn’t found a way to interject that into this thread. He flexes it so much there should probably be a thread opened to discuss it.
I got a two inch ruler... I think this is attacking me.

-- Plastic chips
-- Ceramic chips
-- Clay chips - Paulson
-- Clay chips - Customs
-- Plaques
-- Equipment

@Tommy
And the ratrod threads? Can we opt out of those too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom